Terms & Conditions
Bookings are made with BeSure Training are subject to the following terms and conditions as set out below:
1. COURSE BOOKINGS - Bookings may be made by email, fax, letter or phone. Telephone bookings should be confirmed in writing where requested.
2. PROVISIONAL BOOKINGS - To register interest in a course, a provisional booking may be taken pending a deposit or payment as above but this will not guarantee your place on the course. Bookings secured as in Section 3, 4 and 5 have priority over provisional bookings.
3. PAYMENT TERMS - Our standard payment terms require either full payment or a 20% deposit of the total price taken at the time of booking to secure your course place unless otherwise agreed. The remaining balance will become due no later than 28 days from the commencement of your course. Where bookings are made within 28 days of the first day of your course full payment will be required at the time of booking. Payment can be made by credit/debit card, cheque or BACS.
4. PAYMENT BY EMPLOYER - A course place will be held as a provisional booking until credit checks have been performed. Should these be successful your course place will be confirmed and an invoice will be sent to your employer. Please quote purchase order numbers where applicable. Our standard credit terms for account customers are 30 days from date of invoice. Should your employer be unsuccessful during a credit check we will provide a proforma invoice and payment will be required before your course to confirm your booking.
5. TRANSFERS - Should circumstances mean that you need to transfer to another course the following charges will apply, dependent on the notice given:
• First transfer, made more than four weeks prior to the course start date - no charge.
• Two to four weeks’ notice given - 25% of the course fee.
• Less than two weeks’ notice given - 50% of the course fee All transfers must be taken within a period of six months.
6. CANCELLATIONS: - Should circumstances mean that you must cancel your course and are unable to transfer your booking to another date at the time of cancellation, the following charges will apply:
• More than four weeks prior to the course start date - no charge.
• Two to four weeks prior to the course - 50% of the course fee.
• Less than two weeks prior to the course - full fee (NB: - Cancellation must be made in writing by post, fax or email and received by the due date.)
7. NON-ATTENDANCE: - If you do not attend a course, and you have not previously informed us, the full course fee remains payable and non-refundable.
8. LATE ARRIVALS / MISSED SESSIONS: - If you arrive late for a course or absent from any session, we reserve the right to refuse to accept you for training if we feel you will gain insufficient knowledge or skills in the time remaining. In all such cases, the full course fee remains payable. To conform with the qualification requirements for statutory certificates, attendance at all sessions is mandatory.
9. CERTIFICATION: - Certificates are provided for successful completion of training/assessment as appropriate and are supplied only following full settlement of course fees.
10. UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES: - On occasions, unforeseen circumstances may require us to cancel a course. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and either a free transfer to another course date or a full refund of fees paid.
11. DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS 2000: - We abide by the applicable elements of the Distance Selling Regulations 2000. BeSure Training reserves the right to change course fees or terms and conditions at any time.